Post-acne marks and uneven skin tone can be constant reminders of breakouts past even once acne is under control. An effective way to reduce the appearance of acne marks (also called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and visible pores is a gentle, yet effective resurfacing serum that works to refine the skin without compromising its protective barrier.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum helps smooth and improve skin texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and refining the skin’s surface. This formula contains encapsulated retinol to help resurface the skin and licorice root extract to help brighten the skin’s appearance. In addition, it is also formulated with three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier, along with soothing niacinamide. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, this resurfacing serum helps restore even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks and pores
- Helps restore the protective skin barrier
- Improves skin smoothness
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps resurface skin texture
- Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
- Ceramides: Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists