Altruist. Dermatologist Sunscreen. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 & high UVA Protection 200 m
- Initiated by Dr Andrew Birnie, a UK skin cancer specialist. Formulated in Germany. Supported and recommended by many UK dermatologists
- 5 Star Ultra UVA protection. Altruist has a broad range of photostable UV filters, including the most advanced filter available Tinosorb A2B.
- Altruist is designed for sensitive skin: hypoallergenic and fragrance free. Fast absorption, non-sticky and no residue – feels great.
- Suitable for daily use on Face, Body and on children. Water resistant.
- Note: Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date and have PAO(Period After Opening) of 12 monthThe emulsion is formulated to optimise the distribution of sun filters on the skin, resulting in high SPF levels. To keep sufficient moisture in the skin glycerine (3%) and panthenol (0.3%) are formulated into the water phase at moderate concentration, to maintain hydration without exaggerating the moisturising effect associated with excessive glycerine.