FreshTone Cosmestic Soft Contact Lens
Freshtone Contact lens are suitable for 14+ and do not require a prescription to wear. Best to beautifier your inward look on eye
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CONTACT LENSES
1. Wash your hands so that you don’t transfer dirt and germs to your eye. Try to avoid moisturizing soaps, as they are not good for contact lenses. Dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Remove one lens and clean it with the recommended solution. Cleaning removes eye-produced buildup, cosmetics and other debris that impairs lens comfort. Doctors recommends that you rub the lens in the palm of your hand with a few drops of solution, even if you are using a “no-rub” product.
3. Rinse the lens again to remove the loosened debris, making sure to take as long as the package directs: Rinsing is an important step.
4. Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution; don’t “top off” your old solution. Disinfecting kills microorganisms on the lens. Disinfection time varies from product to product; check the package for details.
5. Repeat steps two through four for your other lens.
To clean contacts with a multipurpose solution, place the lens in the palm of your hand.
Apply a generous amount of solution and gently rub the lens against your palm with your pointer finger, using a back-and-forth (not circular) motion.