La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50 50ML
Very high UVA/UVB facial sun protection. Our ultimate protection with Ultra Long UVA protection.
Ultra resistant formula specifically developed for sensitive skin.
ANTHELIOS UVMUNE 400 INVISIBLE FLUID SPF50+ NON-PERFUMED: With NEW exclusive filter MEXORYL400. Our new UV filter against ULTRA LONG UVA*. To help protect against UV induced damage. Our ultimate protection. (UVB + UVA + ULTRA LONG UVA) A very high protection that is ultra-resistant: water, sweat and sand resistant. Anti-eye stinging. Invisible, light-weight texture. Non-greasy. Without perfume. The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for and tested on sensitive skin. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic. Suitable for all types of skin, all phototypes. * [380-400nm] = Long-UVA/ [380-400nm] =end of the spectrum that we call ultra long-UVA
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in vivo on subjects.
- Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor. The efficacy has
- been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world renowned expert
- Tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Tested under ophthalmological control on sensitive eyes and eye area.
- Tested on contact lens wearers.
- Allergy tested.
For sensitive skin. Anti-eye-stinging: Can be applied around the eyes. Ultra resistant: very water resistant, sweat and sand resistant. Non sticky, non greasy Invisible finish, does not leave white marks. Hypoallergenic. For more than 25 years, Anthelios have been pioneers in terms of breakthrough innovations: UVA filters, broad spectrum protection, textures & technologies. For all types of skin, all phototypes.
How to use
For daily usage and sun exposition. Shake before use. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.